XpressFill XF260 - 2 Spout
Capacity: 250 bottles per hour in wine or equivalent viscosity,
750 ml bottle
200 bottles per hour capacity in olive oil or equivalent viscosity,
500 ml bottle
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Dimensions: 11.25" wide x 17" high x 15.5" deep
XpressFill XF460 - 4 Spout
Capacity: 450 bottles per hour in wine or equivalent viscosity,
750 ml bottle
400 bottles per hour in olive oil or equivalent viscosity,
500 ml bottle
- Weight: 32 lbs
- Dimensions: 16" wide x 17" high x 15.5" deep
XpressFill Bottle Fillers are hand crafted, custom made to order in the USA from high quality food grade components.
The volumetric filler provides an adjustable shelf and offers the most flexibility when filling a broad range of bottle sizes. The variations in bottle fill volumes are within a consistent range of 0.3% or less, in order to comply with the regulations set by the TTB (Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau). Industries such as Distilled Spirits must comply with the strictest regulations which makes the volumetric fillers perfectly suited for their industry.
Volumes are controlled by use of the digital timer. The user simply inputs the amount of time necessary to fill the bottle. For example, a 2 oz bottle might take 4 seconds to fill, a 275 ml bottle 13 seconds, and a 750 ml bottle 25 seconds (based on water). Times will vary according to the viscosity of the product. The digital timer is precise and adjustable down to .01 seconds, and the time is stored in the memory until changed by the user.
The Volumetric Filler is perfect for most liquids ranging from wine, distilled spirits, vinegar, liqueurs, olive oil, lotions and shampoos, depending on the viscosity.
Each bottle filler is built to order in our factory. Lead times vary, ranging from one day to two weeks. Please plan accordingly. We do our best to keep our lead times short, but as a small business, we depend on our suppliers. Your patience is very much appreciated.
- Inert Gas Flush: for use of nitrogen or similar gas in the bottling ($250)
- Custom Filler Spouts: needed for bottling unusual-sized bottles or types ($45 / $90)
- Transfer Kit: provides the perfect method of transferring your product from bulk container to filler and then bottles (Included)
All machines feature
- Digital timer controls
- Mesh sediment inline strainer
- Stainless steel front and adjustable tray
- Food-grade components in flow path
- Laminar flow designed filler spouts
- Self priming, quiet diaphragm pump
- AC Power 115 VAC (Adaptable for International voltages)
XpressFill bottle fillers are NOT certified as explosion proof, should be used in a well ventilated area, and not for use with solvents. It should be noted that 70% alcohol is 140 proof and has a flash point of 70°F, making the product volatile, as well as flammable.
2 & 4 Spout
Up to 450 bottles/hour.
Same level each time.
Are XPRESSFILL FILLERS right for your product or bottles?
Chief Olive Oil Maker / Farming Operations
Calivirgin - Coldani Olive Ranch